- Onkyo SE-300PCIE SoundCard Reviews
- Sennheiser HD 518 Headphones Review
- Smart Case for iPad: Protect iPad Front and Rear
- Samsung Series 5 Ultrabook Reviews
- Nokia Lumia 710 Test Result
- Sony Alpha 77 Test Result
- Sony Alpha NEX-F3
- Mobile Applications Eclipse IDE for Java Developers
- Motorola Atrix HD MB886 Price and Specification
- Asus USB Speaker MS-100 Reviews
Blackberry Onyx has a design that could be considered very elegant. Has a fairly thin body dimensions of only 14 milli meters or more exactly 109 x 60 x 14 mm and has a light but solid in your hand weights 122 grams. Smartphone is also known as the Blackberry Bold 9780 is equipped with 2G and 3G networks so as to make the experience of chatting and browsing becomes faster. Although the screen is only capable of displaying 65k colors but it looks very sharp. Diagonal wide screen that is 2.44 inches wide enough, does not require a big screen because the phone is provided with a full QWERTY keyboard which is useful when typing messages on a Blackberry Onyx.
Blackberry Bold Onyx 2 9780
Although the generation of Blackberry Bold 9780 Blackberry continues from Onyx 1, Blackberry Onyx 2, until Blackberry Onyx 3 still the most popular record ever is the Onyx 2. In addition to luxurious but the price is also supported by a fairly capable feature that is only used to just chat and browsing only. No need to worry running out of memory because the phone already has a microSD slot that can be expanded up to 32GB. With this slot we become more free time video recording and storing images as internal memory is only equipped with a capacity of 256 MB only. Meanwhile, to facilitate multitasking activities RAM memory equipped with 512 MB capacity.
When in our region are still not covered by 3G and HSDPA networks we can use GPRS and EDGE networks fairly smoothly during use. If we want to save toll came to hotspots because this phone is equipped with Wifi. Narcissistic in social media would not be ashamed to mention the results of a bad image, because the camera Blackberry Bold9780 already has 5 megapixel resolution and is able to produce images of 2592 × 1944 pixels maximum is equipped with a LED Flash.
Blackberry Onyx 2 has a 624 MHz processor speed and was running the Blackberry operating system 6.0. The operating system is equipped with various kinds of neat features such as html browser, SMS, MMS, Email, Push Email, IM, GPS and Java. Want to place foreign holidays need not fear a stray because in addition equipped with a GPS also is equipped with Blackberry Maps. To run the various features of the Blackberry Onyx is equipped with large capacity battery 1500 mAh which can survive for 6 hours when used for phone and about 500 hours of standby time.
If we want to bring one of the best-selling blackberry variant is then prepare funding with price range $250 to $300 USD to a former condition Blackberry Onyx 2. This marks the price depends on the condition and completeness.
Blackberry Onyx Specifications
- 2G Network GSM 850/900/1800/1900
- 3G Network HSDPA 850/1900/2100
- HSDPA 900/1700/2100
- Dimensions 109 x 60 x 14 mm
- Weight 122 g
- Type TFT, 65K colors
- Size 480 x 360 pixels, inches 2:44
- Card slot microSD, up to 32GB, 2GB card included
- Internal 256 MB storage, 512 MB RAM
- 5 MP, 2592 × 1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- Video Yes
- No Secondary
- OS BlackBerry OS 6.0
- 624 MHz CPU
- Messaging SMS, MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS support
- Java Yes, MIDP 2.0
Capacity and Battery Life
- Standard battery, Li-Po 1500 mAh
- Stand-by Up to 528 h (2G) / Up to 408 h (3G)
- Talk time Up to 6 h (2G) / Up to 6 h (3G)